Amit Yadav BJYM is a social worker and the District Vice President of the Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) youth wing in Gurugram, a city in the northern Indian state of Haryana. As a social worker, Amit works to address various social issues and advocate for the needs of his community.Amit Yadav BJP Gurugram
Amit Yadav (BJYM) is a social worker and the District Vice President of the Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) youth wing in Gurugram, a city in the northern Indian state of Haryana. As a social worker, Amit works to address various social issues and advocate for the needs of his community. As the District Vice President of the BJP Yuva Morcha, he is responsible for overseeing the activities of the party’s youth wing in Gurugram and working to mobilize young people to support the party’s policies and initiatives.
Amit Yadav (BJYM) is also involved in organizing and participating in events and campaigns related to the party’s efforts to engage with and mobilize young people in Gurugram. He is also a dedicated political leader who has worked together with the people and for the people during the times of crises, like the pandemic. Some of the activities he has done for the betterment of the society are:
- Amit Yadav (BJYM) was the coordinator of plasma donation camp during the pandemic.
- He was the coordinator of blood donation camp during the corona call.
- Amit Yadav organized a blood donation camp on Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday.
- There are about 15 societies in and around sector 109 and 108 where vaccination camps are set up during the mercy period.
- As this sector of the society is growing, there are many people who have fled from other places come to this region. Therefore, 50 camps have been set up so far for them to provide them with Aadhaar card, Voters ID card and Family identity card so that they don’t have trouble in any matters in the society.
- Amit Yadav (BJYM) made arrangements for people to get Ayushman card installed in village Babupur Sarai Jahajgarh Vishnu Garden.
- He organized camps in every colony of Hargaon to carry out government’s scheme of BPL card for poor families.
- He made sure to get all the roads in Sector 109 and surrounding areas repaired with personal funds.
- Employment was made possible for about 40 families as sweepers.
- Property ID camp was organized in Sector 109 and 108 in almost all the societies and gave property ID for every flat so that people could not face any problem.